High Quality M3 Car Door Lock Motor Central Locking Motor for Ford/Mazda
Why need Change motor?
1. After locking car by remote control, the door won't lock properly, because the motor has gone bad, it has stopped working.
2. when the car door lock sometimes work , sometimes get stuck, or remote control can sometimes open, sometimes fixed card in the Middle,
then press the remote control several times to open; ageing motor, motor torque has become smaller, motor power is not lock pieces of gear.
3. when driving in the car, after the door lock, door locks has problem that door can be opened.
1. door lock Assembly easy to repair it? Locked inside the motor can change?
Locking block Assembies are fixed by screws, so they can be easily opened using a screwdriver, replace the motor is also very convenient, put it back together again is also easy.
2. replace motor or directly changed the locks block Assembly which is better?
4S shop for original locking block Assembly parts to more than $150, and a motor less tahn $15, a difference of more than 10 times. Known, locked inside metal
and plastic parts ' life-or at least more than 20 years, so after changing the motor, you get a set of original locking block Assembly,
renewed motor like changing batteries, because the carbon brushes of the motor service life has expired. Symptoms: ...
when the car door can sometimes lock, sometimes won't lock, sometimes open and sometimes will notopen, motor age,
motor carbon brush wear is too large, motor torque has become smaller, motor power is still locked inside the spring. After the
remote-controlled lock andthen unlock, problematic lock blocks, can't open the door from the outside, it can be opened from the inside,
left key can open the front door. And in the case of not locking the car, can play both inside and outside the door,
unlocked again after locking the car, still same problem, which can open the door, but couldn't open the door.
1pc x Ford Mazda M3 Car door lock motor
5cm*2.5cm*2cm ( Inch: 1.97*0.98*0.79 )