Auto Remote Key Control For 1998-2014 Ford(Red)
Color: As picture show
Electronic Boards: Yes
Buttons: 2+1 Buttons
FCC ID: CWTWB1U345/CWTWB1U331
Battery specs: CR2032
Item Name: Aftermarket auto Remote key
Suit For :
2007 - 2010 Crown Victoria
2001 - 2014 Escape
1998 - 2003 Escort
1998 - 2012 Expedition
1998 - 2012 Explorer
2001 - 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
2005 - 2007 Five Hundred
2000 - 2013 Focus
2006 - 2012 Fusion
1999 - 2014 Mustang
1998 - 2012 Taurus
2002 - 2005 Thunderbird
2003 - 2005 Aviator
2001 - 2012 Navigator
1998 - 2009 Town Car
1999 - 2002 Cougar
2006 - 2011 Grand Marquis
2005 - 2011 Mariner
2005 - 2007 Montego
1999 - 2005 Sable
1999 - 1999 Tracer
This is a complete remote with internal circuit board and chip.
Please ensure your current remote and the key blade fit exactly the same as the remote sample picture.
Please Check and make sure your remote is using the same transmitter and chip as our items before buying.
Please confirm your original key has the same appearance, frequency, P/N and FCC ID with the product.
1. The product is a remote key ,with Internal parts (control board, chip , battery).
Ensure this key. (part number, chip,shape sides, button position,blade notches... )
2. You need to program the key and cut the blade at a local automotive locksmith before using.
3. Please confirm your original key have the same appearance, frequency,
FCCID and board ID with the product's.
4. Aftermarket key, no logo no part numbers on it.
5. The key uses a non-original shell, so sometimes the text on the shell does not match the
actual purchase information. Please refer to the label or the actual product data.
6. 433.92 is sometimes written as 434 or 433; 304 is sometimes written as 303 or 303.8;
315 is sometimes written as 314.3 or 314.2; just to help you distinguish 315 from 868.
You need to have this remote programmed by a local locksmith.
Do not go to the DEALER they will charge you for One Hour
of labor and they tend to want to sell you one of their remotes
and often will not program the remote for you or they may charge
you and then claim it does not work.
A locksmith is fast and inexpensive compared to a dealer.
How will the item fit for your car?
Please check the below in formation:
1. the FCC ID or The Part Number of your original key is the same as our product.
Your original key must has the same Part Number.
2. the Frequency(Mhz) is the same.
3. the Exterior is the same, including the buttons is the same.
4. check the compatible table whether it is compatible with your car.
Please check the ablve information clearly ,if the above all match,
it's ok to buy this product.The Compatibility is for reference only!!!
Any question please feel free to let us know, many thanks !